Return to regular Sunday services will be a phased approach. The details of each phase will be posted as we get there and the procedures for each area will be carried out as documented here when the time comes. Continue to look for communication updates here, on Realm and on Facebook.
Phase 1 - September 13th: Sunday School & Nursery resumes
Phase 2 - September 30: Wednesday night activities and supper resume.
- (K-6th) will begin in the Sanctuary (Chapel) - Check in via the FRONT doors only by 6:15 pm; no entry until adequate volunteers are available to receive children- please be patient.
- Check out will be from the Family Life Center - enter via the FRONT doors only by 7:45 pm.
Screening - Everyone will have their temperatures checked and screening questions answered before entry.
Family Supper (FYI - it's Chicken Fried Steak!)- ALL enter FRONT doors of the FLC; supper at 5:30 pm. You will receive a stamp to indicate you have been screened. If a Check-in Station is available, Crestwood Kidz/Volunteers may get Name/Security badges.
No Family Supper
- Students 7-12th Grade: Enter FRONT doors of the FLC.
- K-6th: Enter FRONT doors Sanctuary (Chapel) for check-in/screening.
- Nursery: Enter the Preschool area through the Education Building entrance (the same as Sunday School check-in).
Phase 3 - October 11 we will be reintroducing the following:
- 8:30 am Service in the Activities Building
- Treehouse Children's Church (during 11:00 service) K-2nd ONLY in the CHAPEL. Nursery will be available for children younger than Kindergarten.
- Parents pick up your children after Sunday School, then they will be released to Treehouse after worship time (as those children have previously been screened).
- If attending service only, you will need to accompany your child to the Chapel Foyer for screening and to receive a security badge.
- Children should be picked up after service in the foyer of the Chapel.
- Committee Meetings (4th Sunday of each month)